$150ish SQ based deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

EpicMango
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
I was looking at the 80 PRS but I just don't want to spend THAT much on a deck, I probably won't even use to its full advantage...

I am looking for a deck that has high preout volts because I do plan to strap a 100ish watt speaker amp to push the speakers.

I plan to run 4 speakers and 2 tweeters as well as a subwoofer.

Honestly the only feature I is required of the Stereo is BlueTooth as I plan to stream my music that way. It can have an Aux as a backup, and CD is almost not even needed but I'm sure at this level it will come with it.

Thanks for the help BTW

Used, new, I'm up for it all, provided you have good enough feedback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was looking at the 80 PRS but I just don't want to spend THAT much on a deck, I probably won't even use to its full advantage...
I am looking for a deck that has high preout volts because I do plan to strap a 100ish watt speaker amp to push the speakers.

I plan to run 4 speakers and 2 tweeters as well as a subwoofer.

Honestly the only feature I is required of the Stereo is BlueTooth as I plan to stream my music that way. It can have an Aux as a backup, and CD is almost not even needed but I'm sure at this level it will come with it.

Thanks for the help BTW

Used, new, I'm up for it all, provided you have good enough feedback //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Clarion CZ702 CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

I am honestly thinking to just fork over the money for the 80prs and be done with it....

that clarion looks like its not even comparable to the 80prs since its less than half the price of it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.