150db from 3 cubes???

hmm maybe you should take more into consideration than the box size.. port style, size, shape, firing direction etc. Trying to ask a blanket question like this screams noob.

Also 150 on the old A/C is far, far different than on the sensor. You can spout of all kinds of crazy scores if you'd like, but until you show me it was on the termlab (or at least new AC) then I could care less... But then again who am I, I'm no expert either. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This little box was doing 151+ in my corvette, and in the below pics we were using it for port wars in my team mates F150, so hence the high number on the termlab below

splbox1.jpg

i begining to think more and more of making a ported box with the ports going out of the box. i dont really care about the looks, as long as i have the room for it.

i went sealed with my maw 15 cause i did not want to sacrifice alot of space, but building the box that way i can save alot of trunk space, plus get the added output from the ported box.

150 from the trunk is very hard in its self but snoopdan had a box for 1 15 that was 2. something and hit 150 all day with a Massive DMX and a Atomic APX but really though 150 from a trunk with only 3cubes doesnt look esay at all

edit well **** snoopdan beat me to it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.