1500 watts.....which sub?

Its roughly 176 sq inches of cone area vs 508 sq inches of cone area. Xmax and motor of the SI subs are decent too. I really dont think a single sundown X 15 can even come close to hanging with that much cone area.

Tantric for the win, although i want to try FU subs as well now. You can get 2 FU 12s for jut over 3 bills, there 750wrms
Your suggesting a company that's under fire right now....and news about it is everywhere.

My suggestion: try a sundown x series 12 or even 15. v1 or v2. v2 is rated more than v1 but either will laugh at that power.

Your suggesting a company that's under fire right now....and news about it is everywhere.
My suggestion: try a sundown x series 12 or even 15. v1 or v2. v2 is rated more than v1 but either will laugh at that power.
Seriously who gives a crap, there's always something... Plus check the post date, I said that before all this nonsense was made public.

Just get it threw mylows10, I don't care if a owner is "shady". There fantastic subs period, he's asking about good DRIVERS not good owners.

Seriously who gives a crap, there's always something... Plus check the post date, I said that before all this nonsense was made public.
Just get it threw mylows10, I don't care if a owner is "shady". There fantastic subs period, he's asking about good DRIVERS not good owners.
Fantastic subs that come all beat up with ****** paint new.

I can't even call it a company, it's one guy that can never get parts building stuff

Fantastic subs that come all beat up with ****** paint new. I can't even call it a company, it's one guy that can never get parts building stuff
What part of mylows10 are you not getting? He doesn't send beat up stuff

Paint on my tantrics looks great, sounds even better

What part of mylows10 are you not getting? He doesn't send beat up stuff
Paint on my tantrics looks great, sounds even better
If he don't send the to mylows he won't get them to send to you

I guess you didn't get the memo

I'm getting everything, what are you not getting?

If he don't send the to mylows he won't get them to send to you I guess you didn't get the memo

I'm getting everything, what are you not getting?
Then he won't take your money and you can buy from another company. How does this change he fact the subs sound awesome and get nasty as ***? If u can get one do it. I also suggested FU, but you missed that I guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.