15" that likes small, ported box?

I'd go for the nightshades.....They like SMALL boxes & can take the power you want to put to them the only problem is that v1 is not being made anymore and I have no Idea on the specs on the V.2. Audiopulse Axis's should take the power just fine as well and they like extremely small boxes as well... Sundown Z V.2 is another good option.

that box isnt small at all bro, my comp box for a 15" is 2.5cf net.

almost any 15" out there will work great in that size box as long as there is enough port area...

that box isnt small at all bro, my comp box for a 15" is 2.5cf net.
almost any 15" out there will work great in that size box as long as there is enough port area...
Even for the HDC3s? I've been getting told that 8 cubes is the minimum I can go with 2 6" aero ports. I just bought some HDC3s thinking I can get away with it...

hdc3 15s work well in 3-4.5 cubes each. you'll need 16 square inches of port per cube. like said tho with that much space almost any pair of 15s will work.

hdc3 15s work well in 3-4.5 cubes each. you'll need 16 square inches of port per cube. like said tho with that much space almost any pair of 15s will work.
Thanks a lot for the input! Do you know this from experience? I just keep getting told that 8 cubes is the minimum. This is a daily driver and I'd like to keep them pretty flat responding.

I just bought some before I REALLY looked into what I could work with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.