15" Destroyer/CSP D.5 ohms 4" 4 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ CF Cap+More!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

15" Destroyer/CSP D.5 ohms 4" 4 Layer Coil+Black Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ CF Cap

2. Specs:

15", Motor is a Black Crome Concept CSP Same Motor as the RE Destroyer, Dual .5 ohms, 4" 4 layer fw Alum Coil with Cooling added to the Former for more Thermal Handeling, Flat Black Ti Basket, TC Spaced Spider Pack with leads sew in, Paper cone with nice sorround and Custom CF Cap...

The sub Was Built for both daily &amp; Comp aplication so I'll say 2500-4000w. Way WAY More if you know what you're doing Right Noah?

3. Description/Condition: Good Condition overall as you can see in the pics, Motor have an small nick at the bottom Plate as you can see in the last Pic, Basket and soft parts are New. I Can Build a Matching Sub or same Specs/Look in any Size, Pme if Interested.

(Drescription and condition is imho, Please check the pics because thats what you'll be getting)

4. Price:

I would like to get $550 Plus real shipping, (please don't ask me whats the lowest price I would do because I don't play that game, If you have an offer just pme)

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

photo1-41.jpg

photo2-38.jpg

photo3-31.jpg

photo4-19.jpg

photo5-8.jpg

photo6-4.jpg

photo7-3.jpg

photo8-1.jpg

**IMPORTANT**

* I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth but might help *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

^^^ I Can do that no problem... Please pme whenever you're ready cuz money talks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Chris

**IMPORTANT*** I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

* I don't do refunds once the purchased Item is on your way just because you needed it yesterday.

* I don't do refunds if UPS/USPS is holding the item for you to pick it up but you can't because you work 26 hours at day.

* If you feel like I'm going to ship Rocks instead your item, please make sure you get a unboxing Video to help if any issues later (I know is not a Sundown Product to make it worth but might help *sad*)

* please, PLEASE if any issue feel free to contact me right away and do not wait 2 months to show proof of the issue because I'll assume you're trying to ripp me off and It's not happening.

* Please don't get mad if I don't give you my Phone Number, you can pme here (I'll clear my pms from now on) or send me an email...(Same as paypal)

* Don't call me moron or stupid cuz you'll hurt my feelings and it doesn't help at all.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
hahaha. this is awesome. free bump for a pure sexified woofer.

**IMPORTANT*** I don't ship to a different address than the one paypal gives me unless I know you as Customer, please don't Ask.

hahaha. this is awesome. free bump for a pure sexified woofer.

Guys... Please make sure you know what you want and do not waist my time with tons of Q's if you're not really interested.

I'm really tired of people like that srly...

Still for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date