SOLD 15" beyond audio xone for sale...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by packerfan (no smart ass coments from snova, ss3079, loyd, umm dustin or anybody else that has a problem with BA)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

Originally posted by bumpin_blazer meh just get a Hc you'll be just as happy;)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

adam
Dont you get a clue? Jeezus christ, if somone deletes your first post i think you should relize not to post the same thing again, please man get a life...

Originally posted by packerfan (no smart ass coments from snova, ss3079, loyd, umm dustin or anybody else that has a problem with BA)
Don't worry....

One hell of a woofer here, let's get it sold...it's loud and thats a good price.

(You owe me.)

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 Don't worry....

One hell of a woofer here, let's get it sold...it's loud and thats a good price.

(You owe me.)

- Steve
Ditto....

the only issue I have with BA is their pricing, Don makes some GREAT woofers...just the prices stink //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

But that is a good deal on the x-one, someone should jump on it...

Originally posted by packerfan Dont you get a clue? Jeezus christ, if somone deletes your first post i think you should relize not to post the same thing again, please man get a life...
i'm just hurt b/c i wasn't aforementioned in the list of people:D. nah seriously though it is a loud sub like said before and i will keep my mouth shut about it and agree with john and steve great woofer but expensive typically. good price get some pics i might consider it.

adam

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.