SOLD 15" adire brahma mkII

turborob
10+ year member

miami
I have two adire brahma 15" and i am wondering if there is any one interested in buying them.

they are both in perfect shape

in regards to price i am thinking along the lines of 390 plus shipping for each

I was running around 700 watts two each of them and they blow anything out of the water //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif

Since there is no interest for the subs. How about 390 shipped to your DOOR for each

These subs are practically new.

I am selling them because they are just tooo **** big for my truck

I have an 04 quad cab, and i thought i could make it happen but i guess i can't

also for sale is an idmax 10 wich i will let go for 215 plus shipping and

a rf 800a2 amp

the idmax has been out of the box for about a week and the amp has been used for some months but is in excellent working condition.

I have excellent feed back on ebay and if the problem is trust related I am willing to take escrow if buyer pays fees., oh and i am also paypal verified

thanks guys

man oh man, if i wasnt trying to sell everything under the sun for a down payment on a car i'd probably get one...... if you have them in a month or so i'd be happy to take one off your hands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

id like to get one of those brahmas off you, im working on getting the money. im selling my old system to a friend and then ill have the money for it. you can email me at Magmanta@yahoo.com with some contact info, and preferred method of payment. Ill keep in touch.

I don't know if people are thining that it's 390 shipped for both.

There is noway i would sell em both for 390,

they each retail 4 at least 460

so price is 390 shipped to your doorfor EACH, practically brand new and guaranteed to be in awesome condition

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.