10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
1. Product:

Title tells all

2. Specs:

Ascendantaudio.com

3. Description/Condition:

I reconed this and when gluing the surround it pushed all the way out to the edge of basket making the gasket not fit. Pulled the surround back up to redo glue and tore the edges slighty in a couple of spots shown in picture. Would just need to be reglued and tears patch to be fully functional.(worked before i pulled the surround back) Holes are from me mounting it and actually running it for about 2 weeks before deciding to try and redo the glue before selling. Replaced the terminals with 4g terminals as well.

4. Price: :

200 + shipping

6. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Would also like to add if you don't go buck wild with the patching on top all of it will be covered by the gasket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...