SOLD 15 inch sundown v.1 nightshade

Participant count
  • Participant list

z34fiend
10+ year member

ny
I have a custom v.1 nightshade for sale. there wasn't much interest in the mojo's so something has to go. the things done that I know are chrome basket, no pole plug, something with the spiders. not really sure I was told by the dealer that it was originally from that it could do 3000 watts, dunno I never threw that much at it. had about 1700 on it and the thing is insanely loud. the dealer is on this site. username absolute audio. dual 1 a couple of light rubs in the surround but not bad at all. some scrapes on the bottom of the magnet. 300 plus shipping. will do actual shipping, the sub weighs 65 pounds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.