15' Fi Q - 3.3 cubes *pics* (go flush?)

jmasc
10+ year member

balllin
Here are a few pictures of my box when it was first built then, wrecked, then built once again. I've got a bunch of extra wood so I'm trying to decide if I should put another layer on the front and cut it so the sub is flush or save the wood for my next project. I also plan on carpeting it, not that that makes a difference. Let me know what you think.

Original Build

2f0ge9w.jpg

2h7eae9.jpg

In the whip

48fowfd.jpg

After accident //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

359be46.jpg

34eq77r.jpg

2isi8uu.jpg

newnewnew

2n19o9g.jpg

did you even glue the panels together? woulda held like a champ
haha yeah, lots of liquid nail and a bit of gorilla glue. I wish I had a picture of the car to post. If i can get one ill put it up, it was pretty bad.

haha yeah, lots of liquid nail and a bit of gorilla glue.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif I wish I had a picture of the car to post. If i can get one ill put it up, it was pretty bad.

hah yeah, lots of liquid nail and a bit of gorilla glue.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif I wish I had a picture of the car to post. If i can get one ill put it up, it was pretty bad.

gots blood on it
my hand got all cut up. eh. took the box out before the car got towed away.

Did you even look at the HUGE pics he posted? Woulda answered your question.
looks like its screwed in, and silicone

but he said he used liquid nails, there musta been virtually none, and from personal experience, physical bond *****, titebond FTW

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.