15 dual 1 paypal ready

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl4200

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm looking to run a single 15 in a 7 cubic ft bandpass box at half a ohm. I will be powering with a saz-1500. It will be in the back of a subaru forester.. I love my lows I really only listen to rap. Want to get loud and sound good doing it . Open to all offers. Let's put some cash in your papal.

I'm looking to run a single 15 in a 7 cubic ft bandpass box at half a ohm. I will be powering with a saz-1500. It will be in the back of a subaru forester.. I love my lows I really only listen to rap. Want to get loud and sound good doing it . Open to all offers. Let's put some cash in your papal.
Bandpass may not be the best for this imo.

It will have a peaky response curve if it is the first one you're making. Probably sound like shiz too

Go ported

Hx2 basket, dual sewn leads, D1.4 flat aluminum coil, med-high roll surround, double stacked 3" large gap motor with chromed top and bottom plate, carbon fiber dust cap. I only powered it to test and make sure it didn't have coil rub or anything. Works and sounds great

Hx2 basket, dual sewn leads, D1.4 flat aluminum coil, med-high roll surround, double stacked 3" large gap motor with chromed top and bottom plate, carbon fiber dust cap. I only powered it to test and make sure it didn't have coil rub or anything. Works and sounds great
I'd like to see some pics if you want u can just pm me. Thanks, I will be out this evening and won't be able to get on here. Iwill replied to all post n pm's when I return home.

Keep offers coming!

I'd like to see some pics if you want u can just pm me. Thanks, I will be out this evening and won't be able to get on here. Iwill replied to all post n pm's when I return home.
Keep offers coming!
I can send them via text? Pm me your phone number if ya want some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...