141???

more cone area ,5 feet to work with. they have a low fs high xmax. and im not looking to put up numbers. 140 please if i said 44 yea thats nuts. and my years here are not in question. you blew your subs save up kid and see where your yet. another pos that on my nuts.

more cone area ,5 feet to work with. they have a low fs high xmax. and im not looking to put up numbers. 140 please if i said 44 yea thats nuts. and my years here are not in question. you blew your subs save up kid and see where your yet. another pos that on my nuts.
Id say 135's.

You need to shut up about things you do not know about. I am not paying for recones, they are being rebuilt for free because the what broke has been a common issue with the subs. Not my issue.

Definitely possible, maybe even louder, in that little Tib cabin.
I doubt it, but it is a hatch so I suppose anything is possible.

I have four 12's in a single cab w/ blowthrough and on 1k couldn't do a 140 legal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I doubt it, but it is a hatch so I suppose anything is possible.
I have four 12's in a single cab w/ blowthrough and on 1k couldn't do a 140 legal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
u forgot to say 28hz lol. get off my nuts 2. just looking for yes or no . no need to say oh u should of done this or that. spent xmount of money and did not go over the set amount. good boy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date