1400+ @ 1 ohm, and 125+ x 2 or 4

surreyjack
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ca
Looking to buy a 1400+ rms @ 1 ohm mono amp, and a 125 x 2 or 4 channel amp. 2 channel must be 125+ x 2 @ 4 ohm, and 4 channel can be 80+ x 4 @ 4 ohms.

Looking to spend up too $250 shipped on the mono amp, and $150 on the 2 or 4 channel shipped to Canada.

Let me know what you got.

idk maybe it was one of those over-rated amps? who cares? I just know that I want a 1500 watt one, not any less.....

Telling ya mate you should just buy my mint in box MB Quart DSC-2150 and be done with it. Whats this about not shipping the amp to your canada adress?

I have a US Amps MD2D 1500x1 @ 1 Ohm... 230 shipped
Doing my research.

I am in Alberta, and have a Sundown 100.4 that is underrated, and could ship to you for like $250 Canadian...lol
Not looking to spend that much on a 4 channel, thanks anyways.

Telling ya mate you should just buy my mint in box MB Quart DSC-2150 and be done with it. Whats this about not shipping the amp to your canada adress?
Lol not for that price, you're selling it for more then retail. If your price was reasonable, I would have already sent you the money. You're not going to get that much for it, so sell it to me, and be done with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Its cheaper, up to $50 in most cases. 15 min drive to go pick it up. I can put that money into my subs and box.

Doing my research.

Not looking to spend that much on a 4 channel, thanks anyways.

Lol not for that price, you're selling it for more then retail. If your price was reasonable, I would have already sent you the money. You're not going to get that much for it, so sell it to me, and be done with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Its cheaper, up to $50 in most cases. 15 min drive to go pick it up. I can put that money into my subs and box.

Again you are looking at blow out prices on an amp that is not even made anymore, LONG been discontinued and you will not find one used/new at that price I can pretty much promise that.

And I can and I will I am in no hurry to sell it.

Again you are looking at blow out prices on an amp that is not even made anymore, LONG been discontinued and you will not find one used/new at that price I can promise that.
And I can and I will I am in no hurry to sell it.
Alright, suit yourself bro. I rather wait for a DSC4125 to come on the market for around $150.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.