13w6v2 with jl 500/1

The w7 is insane... I would only stick the 8w7 on the 500/1. If I had a 10w7 I would go with a 1000/1 amp. However, the 13 and 12 w6s would both work with the 500/1. Gain down the amp a little to prevent clipping.
you're crazy to power a 10w7 w/ a 1000.1 or really I should say you're stupid...

thus the reason you don't own one.

i think its gonna be the 13w6v2 with the 500/1 sealed.

if i dont like , ported

somoene buy my 15xxx!

i bought the 15xxx for my 325. Since the car is gone, now i want go with something new for my new car (X5) it never made it in because of the box. really dont want port the 15xxx since its gonna be a huge box. If i run the 15xxx sealed, then its gonna be atleast 1600s watts and thats gonna be a real strain on my electrical system. Unless i can run less power to it. Main reason for want to go with JL is how efficient they are with the power. i mean, i could run the 13w6v2 off of 500s watts.

limit, why do u prefer the w7 over the 13w6v2? wouldnt the 13 hit harder and still have great SQ?

Yep!
Im gonna have them do everything.

I think i was Quoted $150 just for the labor.

labor 4 what?

did u talk 2 kirk or ricky

have them show some fiberglass installs they did.........and tell them stan aka grains sent u...thats me

um the 13w6v2 move way more air than the 10w7..is has more cone area and the xmax is .05inches smaller than the 10w7...so i would do the 13..and u can go sealedand it will sound amazing with 500w....

plazman..have kirk or ricky do your box....and if your there long enug u might see my people roll up they got 7ooowatts daily sq cars...take a listen and let me know what u think..

um the 13w6v2 move way more air than the 10w7..is has more cone area and the xmax is .05inches smaller than the 10w7...so i would do the 13..and u can go sealedand it will sound amazing with 500w....

plazman..have kirk or ricky do your box....and if your there long enug u might see my people roll up they got 7ooowatts daily sq cars...take a listen and let me know what u think..

dunno his name, was kinda tall.

7k watts? would love to see that.

Im gonna do the box myself, its easy.

limit, im gonna have to decide on that, 10w7 or 13w6v2

someone please buy my XXX!

once again you can use the space that you were going to have the 13w6v2 sealed in and make the 10w7 ported - rear firing designed box and you'll be happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.