Was at my first competition this weekend in Winona MN at audio designs.
I ended up competing in bass boxing and ended up with a 137.3 average or something like that.

But I did this 138.8 sealed up, meter on the windshield.

IMAG0442.jpg

Is this a pretty respectable score with the equipment i have?

2 SA 15's

zx 2500

HO alt

Big 3

kinetik 2400

ported box, ~2.75cubes per sub, tuned to 33hz

I was definitely happy with the score either way.
BTW, did you win? Or what did you place at least? I'm curious haha

BTW, did you win? Or what did you place at least? I'm curious haha
haha sheeit, I got 1st in the street B no wall 1 - 3 (I think it was) for bass boxing. Some guy with two sundown NS 15's and a saz 4500 probably should have won, but he had a couple bad runs haha.

haha sheeit, I got 1st in the street B no wall 1 - 3 (I think it was) for bass boxing. Some guy with two sundown NS 15's and a saz 4500 probably should have won, but he had a couple bad runs haha.
Was the sundown guy the Drug dealer in the lincoln Aviator?

Nice, like a bossssss
haha shitchyea man. haven't been handed a trophy in a LONG time haha

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Was the sundown guy the Drug dealer in the lincoln Aviator?
haha, not gonna make any assumpitions man, but yes he was in the blacked out aviator.

haha shitchyea man. haven't been handed a trophy in a LONG time haha 

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

haha, not gonna make any assumpitions man, but yes he was in the blacked out aviator.
I like to assume~ The dude was completely sketchy.

Thank you good sir! I hope to be walking away with the gold along with my teammates. Ill try to snap a couple pics and post up afterwards. I was having some issues with the box I have because it was tuned too high for my subs so I actually had to do the opposite of you and shorten the port LOL. Might want to look into aero though, would make a nice difference depending on restrictions on the event. Feel free to pm if interested, one of my teammates makes em from 6" - 10" and currently working on 12"
Niiiice

haha wooorrdd? I do have very narrow ports goin on, probably going to be building a new box with some aero ports.
What else could be a big factor like that?

This was playing music, fyi.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

haha yea man whats good? wasn't sure who you were as i'd never seen your thread before going to the show. Was nice to meet you, probably see ya at some other shows around the area too.
something is wrong for sure, just did a 141.8 on music and my shits not even set right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jerhemy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Jerhemy
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date