Who wants free coax speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

OmegaBunny
10+ year member

Alright peeps, who wants some free speakers in exchange for getting users to my FB group and my new forums?

The winner get their choice of either a free set of speakers or $25 gifted via PP. I have a set of DD CSX6.5s One of the tweets is separated from the woofer but seller assures me they work fine. The other is a set of ID CTX65 coaxials. One winner will get their choice of a set of speakers or cash and a winners friend will receive cash. Pretty simple eh!?! Here's the rules if anyone is interested.

Contest Rules...

Don't worry Goob its not a car audio forum, just a forum about nothing in particular. It's still new and I'm still working out bugs but its a place to just shoot the ****.

Lol join the 21st century //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Nah just do the rest then. If you have others that sign up create a topic with your username as the title then share the link with your friends. Have them register then post their name under your topic so I can keep track. The person with the most referrals wins. The contest is over at 150 registered users.

Also remember you and your friends must each have 10 posts.

Not too hard.

If this is works out the way I want I will run more constests giving away subs and amps and other stuff I have laying around!
there always a gimmick/some bs that goes with this kinda crap...i think this ones to gain post counts:yureawsm:

there always a gimmick/some bs that goes with this kinda crap...i think this ones to gain post counts:yureawsm:
Is there a gimmick, well yeah. I'm trying to get my forum and hopefully my blog going and in order to do it I need visitors and posters. What better way to get visitors than through forums I already use and facebook? My blog automatically posts to my facebook group so the more users people who like my page on fb the more readers I have. The more posters I have I'm my forums the better the community is for all the users. The mire information, entertainment, etch. I've been a member here since 2007 and know a lot of people into car audio so what better way to get followers and posters than to offer car audio to people into car audio? If you follow the contest rules and help me out then I return the favor by helping you out! Its as simple as that. Like I said earlier, I also have amps and subs along with various other items just laying around my house so these will be up for grabs in future contests.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.