13" 1000w rms jl in pickup truck too much?

my truck is a 77 chevy c10 it has a bench seat soon to be bucket seat 1000w rms too much for a cab? it will to inbetween seats or will it be badass i dont want to get it then find out i get blown away please help
well. a high end sub with 1000 watts rms will definelty be loud

if you atent going to play it loud you might as well get less power and less of a sub, a 13w7 would still take a good sized enclosure to be in the cab of a truck, but anything is possible

I'm running ~900w RMS on 2 Polk 12's in my Ranger extended cab. I have to roll down the windows for the bass to really hit.

I'm running 600w to my 2 rl-i 10"s and i can feel it just fine with the windows up.. There might be something wrong with your system.

i dont think it would be to much... i have two 13.5s and 2 1000/1s in a intrepid and right now i am ready to switch out to some thing elses its not enough for me any longer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i dont think it would be to much... i have two 13.5s and 2 1000/1s in a intrepid and right now i am ready to switch out to some thing elses its not enough for me any longer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Port the box.

I'm running 600w to my 2 rl-i 10"s and i can feel it just fine with the windows up.. There might be something wrong with your system.

Nope... there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a matter of air space. Yeah, it hits with the windows up, but not nearly as hard as with them down. Consider that I'm running bigger subs with more power. I've posted about this before and the general feeling is that subs hit louder in small spaces with the windows down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.