12" subs that get lowwwwww??

IDQ-15, IDMax, Alumapro MX, Eclipse aluminum, etc will all do 25Hz and lower in the right boxes. Best I've heard yet for uber-lows WITH tons of slam is Alumapro M16 and JBL W15GTi II.

I am about to build a box for an Ava 15 that i just got, but i am torn between ported and sealed. I have the plans from AA for a 3.5 @ 28hz, and i will either build that or a ~2 cube sealed box. I want the low-lows but i also want it to slam like hell at all frequencies. Is the Ava 15 a sub that can play hard at and around its tuning freq. in a ported box? or should i go sealed if there is not that big of a difference in output. Let me know, i want to get started on the box asap. thanks.

I just got ahold of an M16 too (In a for-sale thread) but I have also heard from other sources that the M16 is very accurate with tons of low. May just keep it. Does anyone know the optimum box spec for it? Alumapro says 3 ft but I thought I read somewhere that 4 ft is better for it, also sealed > ported for this sub. Monster of a woofer I gotta tell ya, just hits 52lbs on the scale.

Bugger ...

W7

Ed 13av.2

Fi Q sealed.

Kicker L7 sealed in compact size box w/ 800-1k.

Probably gonna have to go sealed, most of the listed subs above have the linear excursion needed to propperly reproduce sub 30Hz frequencies.

TC sounds LMS ultra?

JBL W15GTi II

This threads like 2 years old //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Edit: Almost
So?

If it's useful to someone, what does it matter?

Tekjive -

Call Alumapro on that M16 box. They're very friendly & helpful.

cant believe this thread is almost 2 years old and I haven't saw it once... hahah funny **** in reference to the word bugger and that phrase. my first language is not even english and I understood the aussie guy..after reading it like 5 times

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.