12" subs >$150 for LOW LOW's sealed

hey bro ill sell you two cerwin-vega HED 12.4's for $120 shipped! BOTH OF THEM! used but good condition. one has sum silicone on it from the smallest tear that didnt go all the way through the surround.

that has the same power handling as the RE SE that seemed underpowered. im looking to over power each sub a little bit for headroom, was looking at the jbl p1222 but xmax is a little less than the ID and RE SR
Ha,funny you say that. The guy there told me that 500watts per sub would be perfect. He said he doesnt even like putting a rating on these subs but they have too for whatever reason. They can take what the rated power is with no problem but really dont need that much for great performance.

Pioneer 307s. My boy has the 305s which are an older version, and they get pretty loud and low. Ask Ridinhi :}
x 2 Pioneer subs get slept on pretty much around here when it comes to budget subs that do sound nice and get loud for what they are.

I'll sell you a pair of IDQ15s V2 D2s for $300.00 shipped Pretty much BNIB. I know they aren't 12s, but they only need like 1.2 cubes each.

I'll sell you a pair of IDQ15s V2 D2s for $300.00 shipped Pretty much BNIB. I know they aren't 12s, but they only need like 1.2 cubes each.
good subs but i need 12's new car trunk only allows for 15" height:confused:

I will third the Shiva-X:

http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=653

Those subs will perform very well sealed, get very low, sound very clean, and will love that power. I would take them over anything else mentioned in this thread based on what you want. Going with about 2 cubes each would be even better if you could spare the room or like Jim said, infinite baffle them and be ready to have your socks blown off with extreme bottom end with authority and clarity.

I will second the Shiva-X:http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=653

Those subs will perform very well sealed, get very low, sound very clean, and will love that power. I would take them over anything else mentioned in this thread based on what you want. Going with about 2 cubes each would be even better if you could spare the room.
i spoke to diycable and they only have around 5 of those woofers left:( Think im going to jump on the shiva x2 for a single sub setup, just not sure how the xbl motor sounds at real low notes.I read that xbl may seem quieter down low?

Also a good choice but I wouldn't worry about powering two of the regular Shiva-Xs as they are pretty efficient. If there are 5 left, you should scoop two of them up! Also note that they list PMax and they are not as under rated power wise as many other car audio companies do (like the SEs which can take quite a bit more power than they're rated for). My DPL-10 can't handle much power over what it's rated at but also doesn't need it either. My friend's Tempest-X is the same way and he's running it with a 450w plate amp in a large ported enclosure. It gets loud, low, and sounds great but is not a power hog by any means.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.