12" RE XXX 08' | Design Enclosure Help| 95' Jeep YJ Wrangler

Participant count
  • Participant list

Oinkypig
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
Hey I recently blew my RE SX 12", in the subwoofer section. I am now going with a RE XXX 08' 12" in my jeep with a hifonics BXi-2008D amplifier. I need to save up space since im putting this in the turnk of my jeep and so I would like to go with aeroports to port the enclosure. Only problem is that I have no idea on how to construct a box with aeroports. I need a design that will give me about 2.2 c^3 or more tuned to 32-3.4hz. I have a few constraints. My box cannot be any larger than 28x13x19(LxWxH). I would like to have this box designed more towards SPL. I also NEED to have the sub facing up, but the ports can be on the top or sides.

according to the amp(Cadence TXA-1000D) I was giving it 1000 @ 1 ohm. I dont have the birthsheet, but Ive seen on another forum that the txa-1000d can put out as much as 1300 true rms @ 1 ohm. The thread on it is in the subwoofer section on the 2nd page labeled "Re Sx Blown......crap | Pics" Heres the link- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320650

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.