12" Eclipse Ti box

I just talked to the regional Eclipse rep today, and asked him if I was on the right track with my box model, and he asked my what T/S specs I was using. When I told him that I went with the ones in the manual, of course, he told me those parameters are totally wrong! But, he couldn't tell me what the real ones are either! So I am, stuck. If I can't get the real specs, I'll have to rely on my first design or follow shakinsupra's.

wow..lol...that's what i call quality service..lol..

i think ur on hte right track with the enclosure u have plotted out.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :peace

agreed, any sub can handle power if done properly. i just believe ti's are a touch overrated. again, though, that is my opinion.

I'm not trying to argue, or be an ass, but do you know that they are rated by the manufacturer at 750wrms? You really think 750wrms per sub is over rated? Or are you saying they are overrated on the stats people claim they can handle?

eclipse customer service *****!!!!!! i have a eclipse ti Pro and they couldnt tell me **** about it. i e-mailed them, called them, and every time i would talk to them they would tell me something different. they gave me 3 totally different ported dimentions and told me sealded would be 2 cubic feet and bigger. So as of right now i still dont have a clue on what it should be in. right now its 2 cubes sealed. but no for long =)

civic,

What size Ti Pro do you have? I heard those subs actually work best in smallish vented boxes, but you have to be carefull. I guess it is so over-motored that it can pretty easily destroy itself. Beautifull sub though, and definitely one of the very best subs made today. I am jealous! If you find the T/S parameters for it, I would be glad to do some box modeling for you with BassBox Pro 6.

jimmyjames1700

Thankz alot i would really apperciate that. I have the 15" pro. I would love to no the t/s specs as well but they dont seem to no what they are but ill keep bugging them till they find it out for me LOL

Do a search for ti pro or 18" ti pro and you will find what the box deminsions should be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think it is hillarious that when I called Eclipse's tech line and asked them for the specs of the Ti's, they sounded absolutely clueless. Maybe I would have better luck calling TCS themselves and asking what the parameters are for the 3HP Ti sub!

LOL yeah you probably would have better luck calling them, and your right they do sound like they have no idea what there talking about. maybe there new or something LOL yeah right

I'm not trying to argue, or be an ass, but do you know that they are rated by the manufacturer at 750wrms? You really think 750wrms per sub is over rated? Or are you saying they are overrated on the stats people claim they can handle?

i didn't know they were only rated for 750wrms. it seems as though the local retailer always throws 1.5kwrms at them and they always fail. but then again, they are always in large boxes.

i say they are overrated due to my experience with them as well as the last part of ur statement. i believe ppl just hype them way up because of what they are, not necessarly what they can do.

they aren't bad subs, but i wouldn't list them among my ten best. the alums, yes. the ti's, no.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

is that the same company(TC sounds) that make the ti pro's 4HP or does someone else make that one.

tcsounds makes all of the eclipse subs.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

tcsounds makes all of the eclipse subs.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:
ok thanks. i e-mailed them right now. maybe they can provide me more info then eclipse themselves lol wishful thinking but hey u never no.

i imagine u'll get a better reply from tcsounds then u'll get from eclipse. tcsounds has been real good about those things.

good luck guys!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

If you get no luck emailing them, try calling, and if they still dont cooperate with you, PM me and I will get in contact with SP or someone who knows.

Alright coo. i havent gotten a response yet but then again i did send it on friday so maybe by monday or the middle of the week ill get some kind of reply from them if not i will let you no for sure. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.