12" Custom Destroyer W/Blue Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ CF Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver-N-Black
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoCal
Item(s) for Sale:

12" Custom Destroyer W/Blue Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ Blue/Black Carbon Fiber Dust Cap by Genesis Custom Audio. Dual 1.2 ohms, 4" 4 layer fw Alum Coil with Cooling added to the Former for more Thermal Handeling, Candy Blue Ti Basket, TC Spaced Spider Pack with leads sew in, SHD Cone with Custom blue CF Cap. The sub Was Built for both daily & Comp application so I'll say 2500.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub were used for a bit under 2 months. I'd say they are 8-10 due to the fact I installed them

Price:

400 plus shipping each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:

12" Custom Destroyer W/Blue Ti Basket/TC Spiders+ Blue/Black Carbon Fiber Dust Cap by Genesis Custom Audio. Dual 1.2 ohms, 4" 4 layer fw Alum Coil with Cooling added to the Former for more Thermal Handeling, Candy Blue Ti Basket, TC Spaced Spider Pack with leads sew in, SHD Cone with Custom blue CF Cap. The sub Was Built for both daily & Comp application so I'll say 2500.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub were used for a bit under 2 months. I'd say they are 8-10 due to the fact I installed them

Price:

400 plus shipping each.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

nice subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...