12'' Ia Lethal Injection with or without box.

PhishHead
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

D4

8.5/10 physical condition only because of a small scuff I have pictures of.

10/10 mechanical condition.

Only been ran on a Sax-1200D at 2ohms. Never saw above 700 watts rms. Gains were set with a Dmm. Just broken in.

Box- Double baffle WITH flush mount, so triple baffle. 45's in all corners. Was built by Argent Audio over at SSA. Very solid box. Carpeted in black carpet. Carpet has a small "hump" on the top due to the glue coming undone but not that noticeable.

Box is 2.5 cubic feet tuned to 33 hz.

Price:

Sub alone-130 shipped

Sub and box-200 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Covered if just sub.

Additional if sub and box.

SUB AND BOX WILL BE SHIPPED SEPERATE!!!! I'm not one of those guys that just wraps up the sub inside the box and calls it a day.

Will use whatever buyer wants.

Item Pictures:

DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1255.jpg

Also a youtube video.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

God I want this haha. I'm guessing you probably aren't looking for any trades since you just got a new sub in place of this one, but if there's anything that could bring down the cost a little bit let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.