$10 speakers How would these sound??

Ill be installing some soon, 4 of the mids, 4 dayton silk domes, and 4 passive infinity ref crossovers, getting about 100w per crossover. They look REAL well built, especially for 10 bucks. They put my RSD mids and tweeters to shame. One thing i dont like is that on the tweeters, the terminals almost touch the magnet assembly. Potentially creating a dead short. They have some type of resin or something on them but if youre not careful with your female connectors you could have problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

In the past 10/15 years. I feel like the best sounding/performing speakers Ive ever heard to date were some Hertz MLK & Mille series running off...
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...

About this thread

CoilBurner

Banned
CoilBurner
Waco
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from