Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

10" TC9 Single 4ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Flawless BNIB top assembly, never mounted. I mounted it to a motor from an Eclipse SW8200. Why? Because it has two 1" slugs and a huge copper ring down in the motor. Which means one very powerful, low distortion 10". Would work great in a very tiny sealed enclosure but I would throw this in a vented enclosure tuned to 25-28Hz and give it 800-1200w. Would be loud, low and clean. Driver looks phenomenal but I should note there is a bit of epoxy left on the motor from removing the heatsink. A bit of wire wheel would make quick work of it.

Qts0.298 Qes0.322 Qms4.101 Fs24hz Res3.12Ω Ls2.35mH Lp5.67mH Rp4.68Ω Dia202mm Vas31.3l mms205g cms 216um/N bl 17.2T*m Spl83dB

Price:

$200 shipped, CONUS

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the coil configuration on this? I'm really in the market for 12's (unless I can find some unicorns-tc oem 10's) but this is pretty tempting.

Whats the coil configuration on this? I'm really in the market for 12's (unless I can find some unicorns-tc oem 10's) but this is pretty tempting.
Single 4ohm coil, good Sir. I know what you mean, those OEM10's are hard to come by. I have one left but I don't think I would ever sell it. Good luck!

How tiny sealed?
BL is high and and Qts is very low so vented would really be the way to go. But you could do a half cube sealed, no problem. You would want the power and EQ for that, obviously. Think Linkwitz Transform.

If it doesn't sale, how big of a vented box you think it could handle?
Sorry, I missed your post. Biggest vented I would do would be 1.75-2.0 cu.ft.

This is SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...