10" sound stream rubicon

Participant count
  • Participant list

bvr_j_0969
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
kentucky
This guy i work with bought a 10" sound stream rubicon and a box for 50 dollars.

the sub and box both look brand new.

ive searched around and havnt found out much about these subs. only that they have been discontinued.

i cant find anything about the rms power rating.... but i have found that they are dual 4 ohm? maybe they came in both versions i am not sure.

does anyone know the power rating and ohms? i am trying to find him a good amp to power it.

ok im a dumbass i looked on sound streams website and looked for the manuals under discontinued items......

dual 4 ohm 400 watts rms

anyone think this sub would do fine off 500 rms?

we mounted the sub in the box today..... i was looking and i think that is the first time the sub has ever been mounted. the area around the screw holes have no scratches or anything it looks brand new.

im sure he will like it better then his 2 lightning audio 12's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.