10+ year member

Teh Pinto Driver
Item(s) for Sale:

PMT PFW-10354

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB!

Price:

1-3 woofers: 30+shipping ea

Case of 4 woofers: 100+shipping. Box is not very big and same way they were shipped to me.

2 Cases: 180+shipping

I have 8 here at my house but have more in storage.

Prices are FIRM.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Keep in mind, these woofers are from the early to mid 1990's. The ones I have are all BNIB from a sound shop that I am friends with that closed around 2000 and have sat in warm storage since.

They are listed as 150 watts, I have 4 in my vehicle to play with right now in about 5 cubes tuned to 27hz on a SAX-1200 at 1 ohm. Take the power just fine, Can get em a little stinky at full tilt but played a few loooow songs at full tilt and haven't popped one yet. These are by no means LOUD woofers, but if you want a small daily setup these things are a super cheap and super EFFICIENT woofer.

They also work super well in home audio setups. Check out the efficiency on these things!!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

This is only info I have found on these woofers.

pmt.png

imag02361323486381358.jpg

Someone buy some and try them out lol. I know they are probably not SPL worthy lol but good for a lil daily bass or something in a home audio setup...I know the guy sold a shitload of these when he had his shop open...100$ ea is what he charged as well lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.