Participant count
  • Participant list

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

10" Kicker solo X d2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The sub is in good condition. The coil is a recone that is fairly new so there are no scrapes or marks on it anywhere. Both coils read 2.0 ohm.

Price:

$275+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I do not have the original box for the sub. Please give me a day once payment is recieved to round up the necessary packaging materials. It will be packaged securely with wood inserts to protect the cone! It will most likely be shipped via UPS Ground.

Item Pictures:

DSCN0209.jpg

DSCN0208.jpg

I believe the motor/basket is probably 4ish years old. The cone is obviously the newer black design and is less than a year old.

All pm's replied to. Just so everyone knows its about $40-$60 for shipping depending on location so look at roughly $300 shipped to get an idea of the cost. I have had lots of pm's wanting shipping quotes but no one has come up with money so I am putting this up so you know a rough idea before sending me a pm for an exact quote.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.