10" DC level 4

I'm new to caraudio.com... but am always on the forum checkin' stuff out... this looks so sick man! I'm 16 too and am seriously way impressed, the corners look really clean?

I'm actually rockin a 15" re mt in a box (unfortunately doesn't serve it very much justive) a good friend and i built, i'll get pics of it it up pretty soon.

props man! im lookin forward to the finished project!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Painted the rest of the box.. installed the sub port and cup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Paint is still kinda blotchy which the photos really bring out but it will dry nicely.

PB300361.jpg

PB300363.jpg

PB300362.jpg

PB300365-1.jpg

Certainly came a long way from this:

http://www.e-emeri.com/wood_samples/MDF-Rubberwoodbig.jpg

I'll take a final pic of it in my trunk, but after that this log is done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Gimme your thoughts!!!!!!!

Also the pics/flash make it look a lot lighter in color than it is.. it's a lot closer to black than the pics look.

Here is my last pic! I dropped it in the trunk and it sounds awesome.. really tight and gets down low pretty **** well for a 10" If anyone has suggestions for future boxes or on this one... or just comments i would love to hear them...

PC010367.jpg

id say the mt in 3 cubes was too small, great job on the box..when i was 16 i had sonys lol..and i think a 6 inch port might be interesting ona 10 but also depends what ur trying to do...and y sub up and port sideways...other wise great work looks nice

Here is my last pic! I dropped it in the trunk and it sounds awesome.. really tight and gets down low pretty **** well for a 10" If anyone has suggestions for future boxes or on this one... or just comments i would love to hear them...
its all in the box (and t/s specs) man, not in the size of the sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lookin good though...

id say the mt in 3 cubes was too small, great job on the box..when i was 16 i had sonys lol..and i think a 6 inch port might be interesting ona 10 but also depends what ur trying to do...and y sub up and port sideways...other wise great work looks nice
For the MT ....well it had to fit in the backseat of my tiny car haha... i would love to put it in 5 cubes or something but... NO ROOM

I'm going up to a 4" most likely.. Cant tell because it's in the trunk but i'm sure there is some compression

Sub up and port to the side because it's likely i'm selling this to a friend and he has a 4 runner where it will be sub back and port to the side... IDK if you can tell but there is barely enough room for this box in the trunk and this is the only way i can make sure that the cone isnt smashing into my trunk wall haha

its all in the box (and t/s specs) man, not in the size of the sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
lookin good though...
Goooooood to know thanks... BTW you don't happen to know of anyone selling XL or level 5 motors do you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.