1 subwoofer not working!

Participant count
  • Participant list

BEAST

One of my memphis 10in. subwoofers that I have in an enclosed 2 subwoofer enclosure is not working at all. The other one is working just fine. This occured after my step dad helped me replace my stock 2003 chevy silverado radio with an aftermarket one. I am all ears for any suggestions, or comments.

I already think it's one of three things, H/U preouts are too low, your amp isn't fabulous, or you need to stop listening to your songs at 64+db gain.

Or something weird happened. You are willing to listen, so that gives me the notion that you at least know what not to do.

I already think it's one of three things, H/U preouts are too low, your amp isn't fabulous, or you need to stop listening to your songs at 64+db gain.
Or something weird happened. You are willing to listen, so that gives me the notion that you at least know what not to do.
I really have no idea of what to do. I'm going to try and take it to an audio shop next weekend I am familier with and maybe they can fix the problem. Plus I can use some new speakers.

The problem has been fixed. Thank you everyone on all suggestions. The problem was a pieceof the sub that had became disconnected, so I new piece was used to properly attach the wiring to conduct power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.