SOLD (1) Resonant Engineering RE SX 15" ---$200

Insomniac119
10+ year member

i can't sleep
For sale: one Resonant Engineering RE SX 15" (dual 2ohm)

$200 + shipping (from 67212)

My email is bmxr105@sbcglobal.net or PM me.

I'm selling my faithful RE SX 15". After a year and a half parred up with 880watts, she's become a little too much for a daily driver. There is no difference in the quality sense the day I bought it, but my car rattles now because of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif .

The price is $200 + shipping. The price is this cheap for two trivial reason. I'm not the original owner, and this sub actually has a history of being traded around on this website. Seach my user name in the classifieds and seller/buyer feedback and I'm pretty sure you'll find it. And the second being that this is the price I bought it for. I know that RE went up in price a lot, but I have no intention of turning a profit.

It's a couple years old, but it is in no way abused, damaged, or lesser in sound quality or SPL. Although this sub is a beast and could probably handle it, I never distort it and I hardly ever play it at the ear-drum-damaging levels it's capable of for more than half a minute - it's just too loud!

Pics: (I'll post some more detailed ones as soon as I take them)

sub006.jpg

sub008.jpg

$200 + shipping

no trades please

Lets be reasonable. Please don't insult me by trying to lower my already really low price. The only other used SX 15" on the net right now (that I've found) is going for $250 + shipping. The thing is ~$600 new! You could probably turn a profit, I would if I had the time to wait for someone to pay $50-100 more.
Relax, i'm not trying to insult you. I was simply stating fact. I have that amount, and I figured i'd throw it out there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Good luck with the sale.

Relax, i'm not trying to insult you. I was simply stating fact. I have that amount, and I figured i'd throw it out there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Good luck with the sale.
It's cool, I wasn't insulted. I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not going to be convinced to lower the price because it's already really low.

And I'm still looking for a buyer, so...bump.

do you know what shipping would be to 98031? i wasent sure which shipping company you were going through. im gettin suv soon and im planning on a 15

do you know what shipping would be to 98031? i wasent sure which shipping company you were going through. im gettin suv soon and im planning on a 15
almost exactly a dollar per pound by UPS ground (4 days), and RE says 27 pounds, so I wouldn't make you pay more than $230 for the whole thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.