1 of a kind Skar Audio VVX 10s

Status
Not open for further replies.

g6ryder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

2x Skar Audio VVX motors, with SPLaudio soft parts. These are 2 of 2 only ones like it from my knowledge they are the only custom reconed VVXs around (dont quote me). Put up a 143.05 at 33htz in a trunk on a SK-1500.1D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition maybe 2 hours of play time since recones. Excess glue under the gaskets (you dont ever see). Gasket have some shreds in them due to the Sk-1500.1. Corey owner of SPL audio said they should double in rated power easy so lets say 1200rms a piece. These have much better soft parts all around 6" Dome dustcap high roll surround beast 2.5" coil been told by corey it has more copper than the Zv2. D2 coils

Price:

215 shipped EA Will come in original boxes

ONLY TRADES WOULD BE 50ft 1/0ga and xs power batts.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FedEx

Item Pictures:

07c552ed.jpg

5f5e2e79.jpg

38be5624.jpg

8a008506.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm local to you. How much picked up? I also gotta axe. Trades? I've got 2 Focal Poly V1's 13's in a custom DC Creations box and a MB Quart pab1200.1 and MB Quart x-overs and a bunch of other crap as well.

Hey I'm local to you. How much picked up? I also gotta axe. Trades? I've got 2 Focal Poly V1's 13's in a custom DC Creations box and a MB Quart pab1200.1 and MB Quart x-overs and a bunch of other crap as well.
Hmm, what kind of axe? If it's a battle axe or halberd, I might be interested.

Just for clarification, is the blade sharpened enough that with a pretty nice swing, I could chop through someone's arm? Maybe cut through a few ribs and cut someone's heart? Like I said, very interested in hearing more about your axe! Let me know!

Why u selling?? U just got them done what 48hours ago???
Need to get rid of for a business venture, great subs someone is going to be very happy

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Ya why selling already?
You will see soon enough! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

200Ea picked up, and as my add says no trades

These would be awesome to have, sadly no use for them right now, goodluck with sale

Is this business venture related towards that new FLXX Audio on CACO.com? I wasn't sure if I guessed right.

These would be awesome to have, sadly no use for them right now, goodluck with sale
Is this business venture related towards that new FLXX Audio on CACO.com? I wasn't sure if I guessed right.
No, has nothing to do with FLXX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...