Brutus BXi1200.1d

1 x 450w @ 4 ohm/1 x 900w @ 2 ohm/1 x 1200w @ 1 ohm

Zeus zxi80.4

4 x 80w @ 4 ohm/4 x 160w @ 2 ohm/2 x 320w @ 4 ohm bridged

PR500.1

4 ohms: 150 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 500 watts x 1 chan

the Zeus is still in the box and never seen power, the Brutus was used for 2 days and placed back in original box. both amps still have all paperwork in original packaging, bass remote and cable, window decal..everything.

memphis is in great condition and i would say it's super impressive for a 500w amp. got em in a package deal but want more power

Price: $130 shipped each for the Hifonics amps and $170 shipped obo for the Memphis to lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: included

Item Pictures:

101_2659.jpg

101_2657.jpg

101_2655.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sry so late, i'm not use to getting replies on here much..i really need to start building up my itrader on here..got 22 or so on caco..workin on it

4 channel zeus sold local..brz and memphis ready to go..$130 shipped for brz..keeping the memphis

can't believe i deleted the pics when i was cleaning out my pb...i'll get more tomorrow, just have to unwrap the amp

gotta be honest man i think you will have a hard time selling the brz for $130 shipped when it can be had for $140 shipped never opened from vmi with the new promo code.

gotta be honest man i think you will have a hard time selling the brz for $130 shipped when it can be had for $140 shipped never opened from vmi with the new promo code.
that sux..guess i'll never get this thing sold..oh well...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.