1 JL 10w6 or 2 Sundown SA 12s?

I think the B2 brand should be looked at more. Not enough talk about them. I'm running the b2 ref sub and I absolutely love the sq on it. Gets plenty loud for me for daily ride. Wasn't really that expensive either for the performance you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the B2 brand should be looked at more. Not enough talk about them. I'm running the b2 ref sub and I absolutely love the sq on it. Gets plenty loud for me for daily ride. Wasn't really that expensive either for the performance you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dude i been lookin hard at the is, like the cone, basket and seen some good videos of them.. few $ more than i wanta spend and not sure how great my box would work (it would just maybe need bigger later) but it's few 4 cheaper than the atonic i want to so right now b2 is winning in my dreams

dude i been lookin hard at the is, like the cone, basket and seen some good videos of them.. few $ more than i wanta spend and not sure how great my box would work (it would just maybe need bigger later) but it's few 4 cheaper than the atonic i want to so right now b2 is winning in my dreams
yea I just encouraged my friend to buy the IS v3. he said it's coming by next week.. Now time to hit up box guy lol.. excited to hear it. I'll let u know how it goes after the break in period. I currently have the b2 Ref sub with a b2 mono amp and i friggin' love it. also recently replaced my mids with the b2 ref 6.5 mids to match and it's cleaaan. b2 all the way

yea I just encouraged my friend to buy the IS v3. he said it's coming by next week.. Now time to hit up box guy lol.. excited to hear it. I'll let u know how it goes after the break in period. I currently have the b2 Ref sub with a b2 mono amp and i friggin' love it. also recently replaced my mids with the b2 ref 6.5 mids to match and it's cleaaan. b2 all the way
the b2 stuff looks good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.