1 Fi, or 2 Kicker? Help!

QuestionMan
10+ year member

Indiana
1) 1 Fi Q 15 or 18

2) 1 Fi Bl 15

3) 2 Kicker CVX 12s

I'm wanting a good spl system, with 1500-2000 watts to throw at it. I know that many people would say Fi and Kicker arent in the same league, but what about 2 kickers against 1 Fi?

I'm pretty sure 1500-2000 is enough to power any of the options above, but let me know if you think differently. The box would be ported/vented and up to 6ft3, so what do you guys think? Im not a genius when it comes to this stuff, so i'd appreciate all input... thanks.

Oh and the reason for not choosing the BTL is because all three of those options cost within $10-20 of each other, and the 15 btl is about $130 more than any of them, and id rather spend that money on making my enclosure and installation better.

Fi and Kicker are definately in the same league. The Q will definately not be able to handle 2000, the Bl would be pushing it. I'd go with the CVX's.

I was thinking the 15bl and 18q would be the closest, but i just dont know because 2 kickers at the same power would be pretty loud too... DECISIONS.. i hate them.

a q cannot handle 2000, however the bl could take 1700+ for daily.

however if your looking for SQ, go with the Q.

if your mainly going for SPL, go with the BL.

I loved my BL, now its sitting in the box in my room for about 2 months now. I'll sell you it if you decide to go with the BL, i used it for about a month with only 1000 watts. has all the options, and its a 15" too.. let me know !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.