1 18" or 2 18" louder?

op what are you looking to get out of your system? budget for both amp and sub? What's your electrical like?
Well honestly right now I am just preparing for my future setup. I just had bills come up and had to get rid of my system, but my electrical is stock. I am wanting as much bass out of it, don't care about numbers because I have never been tested and don't think I will. I like to be loud as hell though where everyone looks as I ride by. I know, stupid wants but it's what got me into bass in the first place.

Well honestly right now I am just preparing for my future setup. I just had bills come up and had to get rid of my system, but my electrical is stock. I am wanting as much bass out of it, don't care about numbers because I have never been tested and don't think I will. I like to be loud as hell though where everyone looks as I ride by. I know, stupid wants but it's what got me into bass in the first place.
what type of vehicle?

2005 Ford Explorer with the 3rd row laid down.
1 good 15 on 1500-2000 watts should get you loud. look into aq2200-$300 on here used and dc, sundown, dd, or ab sub. All good choices and you can find them on here for good prices used too.

I just got rid of a Crescendo 3kwp with a DD 9512 D4 in a ported box, was loud, but I wanted more so I changed to a RE MX 18" D2 Because I thought maybe the ohms were the problem, I guess its always you want more, but thats where I stand. Like i said, just getting ideas now on different things I could do to get louder.

I just got rid of a Crescendo 3kwp with a DD 9512 D4 in a ported box, was loud, but I wanted more so I changed to a RE MX 18" D2 Because I thought maybe the ohms were the problem, I guess its always you want more, but thats where I stand. Like i said, just getting ideas now on different things I could do to get louder.
that d4 could only be wired down to 2 ohms. that d2 could be wired down to 1 ohm. your amp will do more power at 1 ohm than 2 ohms majority of the time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.