1 15"

Seriously you are going to get a mass produced piece of **** over something that is hand built every time and quality checked. Lmao. If you are deciding between the Fi and the AQ go with the Fi.

IA makes great products id say to go with the lethal injection or dc level 3s are a little cheaper. i have 4 15s in level 3 and they get low and loud

Finally someone who understands. Lol. Ia makes great products. Drives me nuts that so many people hang from Aq's nuts. They are mass produced chinese garbage.

Seriously you are going to get a mass produced piece of **** over something that is hand built every time and quality checked. Lmao. If you are deciding between the Fi and the AQ go with the Fi.
You should chill out. I see no reason why you should start bashing product simply because YOU have an issue with them. I'm not going to sit here and say brand A is better then brand B, but to simply say they are mass produced there for crap is at best an idiotic thing to say. Please remove your self and your horrible input from this thread. It is apparently evident that you are lacking in the correct knowledge to post in this thread any longer.

Ok take this into consideration. Do you want a hollow bass sound or do you want a warm bass sound? Every AQ sub I have encountered is just like every DD sub I have heard. Hollow and just loud no real warmth or sound to it. Here is my question to you. Have you ever heard a IA product?

Ok take this into consideration. Do you want a hollow bass sound or do you want a warm bass sound? Every AQ sub I have encountered is just like every DD sub I have heard. Hollow and just loud no real warmth or sound to it. Here is my question to you. Have you ever heard a IA product?
I have dealt with all brands that have been discussed. If all are installed in optimal enclosures they all perform well and in most cases YOU would not know which I had installed until I showed you. Just because you have heard a few subs in less then optimal enclosures(or SPL style enclosures) does not give you the almighty authority to say that product A is just crap because YOU say so.

As I previously stated, just let it go and move on. Even the OP agreed.

Mach 5 IXL.
3.25ft^3 at 28-30hz = bliss.
I forgot all about those.. lol nice choice though

I would say tune it to 27.9 just so I don't have to agree with him fully //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

invertedtypeRs

10+ year member
invertedtypeRs
melbourne, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from