1 12 , 4 8s or 6 6.5s?

Bramdon6635

CarAudio.com Newbie
UT
I've got 1 NSV4 12 running in a huge D4S ported box tuned to 35hz on a hertz HP3001. I recently sold my other truck and need the seat where the box is now and am just curious if one of the gately under seat setups could run under the seat and be just as loud or louder and be fine on the current amp. They have a 4 8" setup ported and those subs are 500 rms and they also make a 6 6.5 setup but I have no experience with subs under 10". I heard from a friend that the loudest system he had heard was from multiple 8s but I always went for larger subs. If someone can help me out I'd appreciate any info.

I'm running 6.5s in my current setup and they are fantastic. FU audio 6.5s, rated 300 rms each, pushing almost 450 to each and they don't seem to mind. Paid $80 each for them.

I've got 1 NSV4 12 running in a huge D4S ported box tuned to 35hz on a hertz HP3001. I recently sold my other truck and need the seat where the box is now and am just curious if one of the gately under seat setups could run under the seat and be just as loud or louder and be fine on the current amp. They have a 4 8" setup ported and those subs are 500 rms and they also make a 6 6.5 setup but I have no experience with subs under 10". I heard from a friend that the loudest system he had heard was from multiple 8s but I always went for larger subs. If someone can help me out I'd appreciate any info.

Audio Legion also makes a good 6-½". 6 of them on a SFB2K would sound good.

Screenshot_20210201-140135_Chrome.jpg

Iv always loved running 4 subs, more coil is more abuse they can take and blend better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bramdon6635

CarAudio.com Newbie
Bramdon6635
UT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from