1/0 and CUSTOM BUSS BARS

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
Item(s) for Sale:

Lots of 1/0 and custom buss bars

Item(s) Description/Condition:

100% OFC scosche efx flux and Knu Kolossus. They are nearly identical wire you can see from pics below. 5145 Strands!!!. I have 6 runs of silver flux(15-16ft). 3 runs of black flux(~7ft). and 2 runs of blue Kolossus(~4ft). All wire has a ring terminal already on one end. Wire is in excellent shape. No knicks no cuts and very easy to run. Just some grease here and there from running it over the frame into the bed. Also have tons of short runs 2-4ft of silver and black flux

Buss bars were custom made for my huge battery rack but i will cut them down to sing, double, etc.. I have enough to do 16 batts. Each batt block will come with 6 predrilled and tapped holes. Holes are drilled all the way through so wire can be run from front or back and drilled out to 2/0 so it is very easy to get 1/0 in and out. Allen head screw downs on heach hole. So one batt = 2 aluminum blocks (12 holes) 6 each. So lots of runs can be made from alt to block to amp and to grounds. These look awesome as you can see from the pics.

Price:

2.50/ft on all wire. Its very thick and VERY flexible. 100%ofc

25$ per batt (includes one for pos post and neg post, each post has 6 1/0 holes drilled and tapped)

can be cheaper for multiple batts

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

5$ shipping and fees..unless you buy alot i will just pay for it.

Item Pictures:

027-4.jpg

028-4.jpg

029-2.jpg

030-2.jpg

031-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

037.jpg

036-1.jpg

035.jpg

pms sent. Also i forgot to mention i had the bars built so i had 1/8" of gap between my batts so they would not rub together. So these should fit ANY battery.. will fit g31 batts for sure and slightly bigger

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.