08 crown vic box ideas

Participant count
  • Participant list

Xp71

I know i could probably call kicker or someone to get some input but im looking for people with experience with this kind of a trunk. I am looking to get loud and have heard of porting threw the rear deck, is a must to get loud or is it? I will be looking to build or have someone build me a dual 15 inch box with cvx kickers. I know there not the best thing ever just looking to get loud with what i will have. I have one hooked up now with a hfi hifonics 2000d mono> I did write up a pretty good detailed thread earlier that had better info but it wouldnt let me post the thread for some reason so now i gotta start all over. Any way i will give specifics when needed but im just looking for ideas on whats best to get as loud as possible in this vehicle without taking out my rear seats or walling them off. What would be better for ports slotted, aero,octa ports? I listen to allot of rap mostly and the best idea i have seen i beleive for my car is a 4th order bandpass ported threw the rear deck with a slot port tuned at around 34 hz or something like that, Sorry for any inconvienence I am new just looking for ideas thank you!

My available space is 40 in wide 26 in height and 22 deep i beleive it comes out to be around 11.19 cubic feet without displacement and port. My goal is to be able to do hair tricks and get the best box i can

Can't help ya with the box, but yes, they are difficult to get loud. Perhaps it's time to remove the 6x8's or bust out the sazall and open it up a little more.

One of the most retarded trunk designs EVA!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.