06 trailblazer 2 jl13w7 box and amp rack

Participant count
  • Participant list

jr_casteel1999
10+ year member

i have just got all my equipment together and need some help big time. im new to all of this box stuff and tuning. i always just had a prefab box but this time i want to go all out. i have 2 jl audio 13w7s going to be powered by 2 jl 1000/1 amps. i want this thing to slammm! i do want it ported and i wanted to face the subs to the rear and have both amps mounted side by side on the floor on a fancy amp rack of some sort. never built a box before in my life so i need alot of help. would be nice if someone local could help me out. i dident really want to go to a car audio shop and just have them build it because i like to be involved in that kind of stuff. that way i can say i had a hand in it. if you can help me with any info would be great. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.