'06 frontier built project

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am rebuilding the sub enclosure. I thought of cutting the rear fire wall to the bed and porting to the cab, but I am not sure that is going to be too over the top. not that tack welding in the cut outs later is not possible if I wante to seal it back up, but I think its just too much for my listening levels. Anyway I decided to start documenting my build project as it unfolds.

Sub: kicker CVX12

enclosure type 3/4 mdf and fiberglass.

I started with cutting the seat material from the center bench, leaving the frame intact and well secured in the unlikely event of a car accident.

Next i lined the area with aluminum foil and used fiberlgass resin on felt fabric to get the mold.

and that is about it for now I will continue as the project unfolds..

7c6b74bc.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.