05 Grand Prix. First serious build, advice,help, anything appreciated!!

yes it is the reason why i got rid of my grand prix. The new chevy ss is the new holden commodore. Same car as the g8. Still made in Australia. 2017 SS 4-Door Sports Sedan | Chevrolet
oh i know about the ss i was looking at one while waiting for my car last yr.. they just to much 4 for what they look like they run great but look to much like a malibu or something for that kinda $.. there's a supercharged 06 gto on ebay for $25k i'd rather have that.

I have not a clue but I hope there decent.lol I seen on fb were they was going out and had there closeout sale. I watched em and looked at comments from people tht jumped on to see what they said after they recieved em. Nobody said nothing awful from what I seen. I ended up sayin its worth a try and bought 2 12 d2's. Just looking at them they dont seem bad for 120ish a piece, seem beefy im guessin they weigh between 30 or 40 pounds.
guy here bought some and he did a review said they sounded better than his sa.. search bing or google for flex audio car audio review maybe u find it., was only like 2 weeks ago..

Well I hope he wasnt fibbing and thy sound as good as he says.lol I searched this morning and didnt see it, ill have to go try again. Thanks fo the heads up on that.
If you dont mind where in ky are you from? Im literally an hour away from ky. Always nice to find bassheads nearby.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KYaudiophile

KYaudiophile
Small town, Kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BOOMINGRANDPA