05 F-250 Harley Davidson Edition Build

on a note for the diesel discussion. The 7.3, 6.0, 6.4 were all built by international(not owned by ford they were just contracted to build the engines). The new 6.7 is built and designed by ford. The 6.0 had issues with head gaskets blowing and failing egr coolers. As stated above, both can be avoided by replacing the head gaskets and using ARP Head studs. The 6.4 is basically a re-engineered version of the 6.0 More headbolts fix the issue of the HG failures. IMO Screw the EPA for all their BS regulations for diesels. They are the sole reason for engine failures (DPF failures have cause over heating turbos on 6.4s and destroying engines) Anyways /rant.

Kick ass box tho ***** for having to rebuild it. Cant wait to see it finished!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.