04 12" RE xxx box design

Nick0528

CarAudio.com Newbie
Feb 18, 2021
Marysville wa
Hi, i need help choosing what type of box to build and then ill need help with the design. I guess what i really need is a cut sheet. Ive built a few simple slot port boxes using the box tune calculator app on my phone but im never really sure about the tuning and if i did everythig right. I just had my 04 12" RE xxx re coned by pap audio and i also got a new ti style basket its a dual 2ohm. I have a rockford fosgate 1000.1bdcp 1000rms at 1ohm. Its going in the trunk of my 05 acura tl. I want it to be as loud as possible without taking away from the sq. Max size is 32wide,16"high and 36"deep let me know what u think

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Hi, i need help choosing what type of box to build and then ill need help with the design. I guess what i really need is a cut sheet. Ive built a few simple slot port boxes using the box tune calculator app on my phone but im never really sure about the tuning and if i did everythig right. I just had my 04 12" RE xxx re coned by pap audio and i also got a new ti style basket its a dual 2ohm. I have a rockford fosgate 1000.1bdcp 1000rms at 1ohm. Its going in the trunk of my 05 acura tl. I want it to be as loud as possible without taking away from the sq. Max size is 32wide,16"high and 36"deep let me know what u think
I can help you out for sure.

marc2112

CarAudio.com Elite
Oct 12, 2012
Montreal, Qc
They have the proper box dimensions at the RE Audio website
http://reaudio.com/products/woofers_xxx.php
It would sound better if you put more power into it.
You could probably sell that RF and get something that puts out more power for half the price
https://www.woofersetc.com/c-3-amplifiers/c-27-one-channel/sundown-audio-sfb-2000d-monoblock-2000w-rms-class-d-amplifier-fullrange-full-range.html
That's not the same sub.

These are the specs of the '04 XXX but not sure they are the same with the new basket.

Reactions: Clifff150

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds