04 12" RE xxx box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nick0528

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, i need help choosing what type of box to build and then ill need help with the design. I guess what i really need is a cut sheet. Ive built a few simple slot port boxes using the box tune calculator app on my phone but im never really sure about the tuning and if i did everythig right. I just had my 04 12" RE xxx re coned by pap audio and i also got a new ti style basket its a dual 2ohm. I have a rockford fosgate 1000.1bdcp 1000rms at 1ohm. Its going in the trunk of my 05 acura tl. I want it to be as loud as possible without taking away from the sq. Max size is 32wide,16"high and 36"deep let me know what u think

Hi, i need help choosing what type of box to build and then ill need help with the design. I guess what i really need is a cut sheet. Ive built a few simple slot port boxes using the box tune calculator app on my phone but im never really sure about the tuning and if i did everythig right. I just had my 04 12" RE xxx re coned by pap audio and i also got a new ti style basket its a dual 2ohm. I have a rockford fosgate 1000.1bdcp 1000rms at 1ohm. Its going in the trunk of my 05 acura tl. I want it to be as loud as possible without taking away from the sq. Max size is 32wide,16"high and 36"deep let me know what u think

I can help you out for sure.

They have the proper box dimensions at the RE Audio website
http://reaudio.com/products/woofers_xxx.php
It would sound better if you put more power into it.
You could probably sell that RF and get something that puts out more power for half the price
https://www.woofersetc.com/c-3-ampl...s-class-d-amplifier-fullrange-full-range.html
That's not the same sub.

These are the specs of the '04 XXX but not sure they are the same with the new basket.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.