04-08 F150 Extended or SuperCrew Subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ryan Jablonski

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello all! So I have been searching for any kind of info on what would be the best way to go, a single 12" or 10" on the drivers side or dual 10"s one under each rear seat? I am not looking for the "rattle the hell out of everything" type of setup. I want to be able to feel the bass but not shake the windows across the street. As anyone knows the space under the rear seat is limited in these trucks, most most boxes you can buy custom built or prefab have a mounting depth under 5" and usually less than 1.75" to 2" clearance from the floor. I am by no means an expert or a professional so all input on this would be greatly appreciated!

Hello all! So I have been searching for any kind of info on what would be the best way to go, a single 12" or 10" on the drivers side or dual 10"s one under each rear seat? I am not looking for the "rattle the hell out of everything" type of setup. I want to be able to feel the bass but not shake the windows across the street. As anyone knows the space under the rear seat is limited in these trucks, most most boxes you can buy custom built or prefab have a mounting depth under 5" and usually less than 1.75" to 2" clearance from the floor. I am by no means an expert or a professional so all input on this would be greatly appreciated!
get one SI (Stereo Integrity) shallow 10 in a good underseat box with about 800 watts to it and itll sound great

look at the S1-1250. its made in china, so youll want to mount it one something that doesnt vibrate too too much, but itll do the trick and the price is right

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.