'03 Neon Headlights

Participant count
  • Participant list

xSomeguyx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SCS, Mi
Ok, so a little while ago I mashed my '03 Neon SXT into the rear end of an Aztek (they decided to stop 50ft in front of me with about 3" of snow on the ground). I got it back from the body shop, and everythings fine, but my F'n headlights are out of allignment! I don't need them perfect or anything, but having them point at the squirrels in the trees doesn't help me when I'm trying to see the road ahead. Does anyone know where the allignment screw is??

Also, I'm considering springing for some new bulbs to replace the OEM ones. Are those Xenon bulbs really worth it? They always seem to wash everything out to me. Also, how much of a current draw do they have compared to the OEM bulbs?

alignment screws should be visible slightly behind the headlight, right in the middle.

If you are going to replace the bulbs, don't replace with some ghey filtered blue headlights. 9007 GE Nighthawks are the only thing to use.

Got it! I think the reason I wasn't seeing it was because it's not really a screw, as much as it's a rod with a hex head connected to a screw. Thanks!

Our light one time got f*cked up..the alignment. We'd drive through a city or town and people that are walkin on the sidewalk would always get blinded by the right headlight that shines right in their face. N through neighborhoods..or residential areas... our light would always shine through people's windows...haha..their lights would be out..and we'd drive by their house..and our headlight light would shine right in their living room/bedroom. It's kinda funny to have a f*cked up headlight..but after a while..it has to end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.