Pioneer Avh-p7500dvd Mod anybody

you know the pioneer AVH-p7500dvd is a flip out monitor well i want to mod it so that the picture shows on a 10.4 inch monitor that i put in my dash instead of the monitor that flip outs. Then everything will show on my monitor instead of just movies and the tv tuner.

OK obviously no one understands what i want to do. Hooking up the a/v jacks only allow you to see the TV or DVD sources on thru that connection. I don't want that. I want to be able to see everything thats on the 7500dvd monitor on another monitor (i.e. function menus, radio stations, visual eq, settings and etc.. this is only shown on the units monitor) I hope everyone can understand what i'm saying i just can't think of a better way of saying what i'm trying to do.

You probly would have to open it up, and i would definetly not recommend that. Mine broke and once pioneer opened it up to try to fix it, it jsut kept on breaking everytime they did something, one problem fixed lead to something else broken. So if you ever do get it the way you want it will probly end up at pioneer for service and you will never get it back. Especially since you opened it up and messed with it. Doesnt seem worth it to me.

Actually i was thinking that i could just tap the wires coming from the brain going to the monitor unit. I just don't know what wires the tap.

I bought this tv and the sound and touch screen both work but when the screen comes out of the reciever, when i turn the car on, the screen is blank. The problem started with just dvd's not working when i put them in. I put the dvd in and the sound plays but it just didnt show up on the tv. now the whole screen isnt turning on and i have no idea whats going on. the buttons to open and close the dvd stopped working and i dont know whats wrong. If you know what to do i would be very aprreciative. This tv was exspensive and i would pay to fix it if i had to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.