03 Durango, B2, sundown, American Bass, etc..

Well.. another build lol, first off let me say this is a SUPER budget build but still running quality shit, less than $1000 was spent

this one will consist of

All knu wiring (30)
knu and jl rcas (20)
Kenwood flip out 250
B2 Qouta "1200" rms, more like 1800 from @Jayzbent ; (190)
XFL 12 (150)
Sundown SAX 125.2 (150)
DD Vo 8" mids (100) in custom doors, my specialty
Rockford Fosgate T1 tweets (20) in the A pillars
C&D 300, 78 ah batt in back (60)

$980 total was spent

starting out, ripping the 4 gauge out and replacing it with 1/0 Knu

wiring teh shit up

gonna flush mount this rca gain control somewhere

RCAs and wire and remote ran

RCAs, JL for sub amp and RF for teh mids and highs

Amps, B2 Qouta, & a SAX 125.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice little set-up, similar to mine but a little more. I like that budget batt you guys got instead of an XS lol
Lol thanks

Not even a budget batt, I'd use them in my truck if I didn't already have my Dekas. I just get them for dealer cost that's why they are so cheap

So are you using a passive xover for ur mids n highs
Thinking about It. Sundowns fully active I might do the mids on the left channels and tweets on the right, I thought that would normally fvck up the staging but my friend is running his that way and it plays fine, weird.. But he knows his sheit so I know he's not BSing. I just didn't know you could do that. If it doesn't work out them yeah ill be using X-overs. Just seems point less when you have such a bad *** active amp

Love the equipment. Can't wait to see this finished up
Me too.. All my favorite companies. It's gonna be alot different then people are expecting. Only thing that blows is its gotta be done this week but that's alright. Nothing CRAZY but there will be some cool shit in this build

Me too.. All my favorite companies. It's gonna be alot different then people are expecting. Only thing that blows is its gotta be done this week but that's alright. Nothing CRAZY but there will be some cool shit in this build
Some of my favorite companies too. How many cubes is the box for the xfl gonna be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.