02 Impala Wall

Btw, this thread make me think I might do a wall.
do it man. i built a box inside the trunk of my honda civic last year and this is easier...and will get way louder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nice car, I used to have an 03 impala until it was stolen last year.

i cant say i'm a fan of anything going in the back seat other than me and a girl or two, but this is definitely something I'm interested in tracking the progress of. Wouldn't you have to have a heck of a front stage to keep up with all that bass right next to your head?

c0798c43.jpg

61ae01d3.jpg

8611fb4f.jpg

ee5d6f6a.jpg

cc2d7b8d.jpg

anbody want a pit puppy, shes due in 2 weeks.

36be3525.jpg

d78424bc.jpg

Smart ass? You explain how you would do it then if the box is irregular.....
Dude his box is barely even irregular, you just split it up into rectangles and triangles then add the volumes together. Simple geometry...
Touchdown!!

With a ruler, pen, piece of paper, and maybe even a calculator, it's not too tough to crunch the numbers.

Nice whip. I wanna see vids asap. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Only thing I don't really like is the spoiler but that's just my preference.

Only thing bad about this build is the sunroof, deff going to be a weak point:crap:
Worst part about trunk cars for sure.

To the OP, build looks good definitely wanna see sum vids and numbers out of this thing once you're done.

Making good progress. I did my last wall in 4 days start to finish. I LIVED in the garage for those 4 days and it got old towards the end, but was worth it...

Keep a wet rag or two on hand to wipe up the glue runs, especially if you'll need to glue to that surface later on. Avoids having to scrape/chunk it off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.